Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spirituality!

You know how people say to single people, like me, to not look for love and it'll hit you at the most unexpected place.... Well, I don't know if it's love, but it was a great date.
Last Saturday night, I was invited by my good friend Maher to a spiritual concert of KrishnaDas.
Mister Das in the red shirt.
I knew the name as I have some of his cds that I use in my dance class, but I had no idea who he was or what he looked like. When we arrived at the place, we were met by two friends of Maher, Joe and Russell. I had met Russell, years ago when we worked with Maher and the Hummingbirds project, but I didn't really remembered Russell.
However, he remembered me and after a few flirtatious words, we touched each others' hand, and back and neck, and we kissed.
The combination of this intense feelings and the music by Mister Das, brought me to a place, I haven't been in years. It was nice to have someone to hold and feel for.
Das, reminds me of a slightly younger and/or in better shape Bruce Springsteen. Nothing I had imagined.
In the past, everytime I went to a spiritual retreat, where someone was chanting, they wore turbans and long beards, but not Das, he is just a regular dude, who sings the most beautiful chants.
At the end of the night, Russell and I kissed strongly...to say goodbye, and decided to see each other again.
That night was full of surprises and I'm looking forward to meet Russell again, even if it's for one night...

No comments:

Post a Comment