Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back home.

As usual, when I'm home, I stepped on my Wii Fit, and now in my 7th week of the LiveStrong program, I have officially lost over 12lbs. I've been feeling a lot better and honestly, I know I was never really overweight, but I was unhappy. It's quite strange how only 12 lbs can change in the body. I had at least three pairs of pants I couldn't wear for years, and now, all back in use.
Of course now, it motivated me to perhaps work out and get a bit stronger, but as a vegetarian, it'll be challenging to put on muscle, but I can take a challenge.
Dating should be easier, as it is all about confidence and courage, but don't know where to go or where to look.

New York is surely large enough for me to find my love, and I am willing to be loved, and love in return. That means, I need to take steps to meet people, mingle and perhaps have some fun as well.

As I walk around NYC, I'm always amazed by the diversity of people, and yet, I've been single for 6 years now. I've gotta change this. He is out there, I just have to find him and him find me.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment